[Lit review] Best approach to update "REFERENCES - ATTACHMENTS" and "REFERENCES"

Gepostet 3 Monate her von Renato Russo

Ein Thema veröffentlichen
Nicht beantwortet

Hi all. I'm new to Max QDA, and trying to figure out what is the best way to use it for writing the literature review for my dissertation. I understand the basic steps, and imported all the files to MaxQDA from Zotero. That part is ok. The challenge comes in when I have to import single files in addition to those that I retrieved from my initial search. Should I export the RIS file for the whole Zotero collection again and import it to MaxQDA? Is there a more practical way, such as importing single files to the document group in MaxQDA?

Thanks!

0 Stimmen

1 Kommentare

W

Wolfgang Meyer gepostet 3 Monate her Administrator

Hi Renato,

in this case, it may be a good idea to export the RIS file from Zotero only for the new files and then import this one into MAXQDA.

As you are working with a Literature Review, this video by Christina Silver provides a comprehensive overview into conducting literature reviews with MAXQDA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt7TWw0EU8g

I hope this helps! In case of any remaining questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Best regards on behalf of the MAXQDA support team,

Wolfgang

0 Stimmen

Anmelden oder Registrieren um einen Kommentar zu veröffentlichen