[Lit review] Best approach to update "REFERENCES - ATTACHMENTS" and "REFERENCES"

Posted 3 months ago by Renato Russo

Post a topic
Un Answered
R
Renato Russo

Hi all. I'm new to Max QDA, and trying to figure out what is the best way to use it for writing the literature review for my dissertation. I understand the basic steps, and imported all the files to MaxQDA from Zotero. That part is ok. The challenge comes in when I have to import single files in addition to those that I retrieved from my initial search. Should I export the RIS file for the whole Zotero collection again and import it to MaxQDA? Is there a more practical way, such as importing single files to the document group in MaxQDA?

Thanks!

0 Votes

1 Comments

W

Wolfgang Meyer posted 3 months ago Admin

Hi Renato,

in this case, it may be a good idea to export the RIS file from Zotero only for the new files and then import this one into MAXQDA.

As you are working with a Literature Review, this video by Christina Silver provides a comprehensive overview into conducting literature reviews with MAXQDA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt7TWw0EU8g

I hope this helps! In case of any remaining questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Best regards on behalf of the MAXQDA support team,

Wolfgang

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment