Using Search at Top of Document Browser Hits Don't Show

Gepostet 3 Monate her von Stine Rüger

Ein Thema veröffentlichen
Beantwortet
Stine Rüger
Stine Rüger Administrator

Hello,

Searching files, PDF or text / word from the search box at the top of the Document Browser, a hit interface should show.

It does not show with regularity, or even at all in many cases.

I restarted. Sometimes it shows. Sometimes not. Same project.

Search by right clicking on the document does work, but is too cumbersome.

What do you think is happening?

Missing element is illustrated below.

 

0 Stimmen

Stine Rüger

Stine Rüger gepostet 3 Monate her Administrator Beste Antwort

Hello,

Have you tried minimizing the top menu by clicking on the title of a ribbon tab? It should then look like the attached image and save a lot of space.

Also, we understand that your suggestion would save a menu line and we would have loved to implement it this way. However, there is a 3 and a 2 column layout in MAXQDA (you can switch between them in the top right) and this would only be an advantage for one of these.



I hope the collapsed top menu already helps!

Best regards on behalf of the MAXQDA support team,

0 Stimmen


2 Kommentare

Sortiert nach
Stine Rüger

Stine Rüger gepostet 3 Monate her Administrator Antwort

Hello,

Have you tried minimizing the top menu by clicking on the title of a ribbon tab? It should then look like the attached image and save a lot of space.

Also, we understand that your suggestion would save a menu line and we would have loved to implement it this way. However, there is a 3 and a 2 column layout in MAXQDA (you can switch between them in the top right) and this would only be an advantage for one of these.



I hope the collapsed top menu already helps!

Best regards on behalf of the MAXQDA support team,

0 Stimmen

Stine Rüger

Stine Rüger gepostet 3 Monate her Administrator

Hello,

Thank you for your questions! We have checked the search function and did not find any issue with it on our end.

However, maybe a change from MAXQDA2022 to MAXQDA24 is causing some surprise here. As you can see in the attached image, the search bar has changed its location between these versions.

The empty bar next to the code symbols is not for searching or results but used to code data. It shows the recently used codes (none, if the program was just started).

Thank you for your feedback regarding the size of the menu. As you can tell from the screenshots we are always working on optimizations here. I have forwarded your feedback to our development team.



Best regards on behalf of the MAXQDA support team,


 

0 Stimmen

Anmelden oder Registrieren um einen Kommentar zu veröffentlichen