Audio file says, "can't access media file"

Gepostet 3 Monate her von Anna Dailey

Ein Thema veröffentlichen
Nicht beantwortet

Hi there, 

I have been using MaxQDA for the past month or so with no issues. A teammate of mine (not the project lead) uploaded new audio files last week that were then shared in a new cycle by the project lead. When I try to click play on these files, I get an error message that says, "can't access media file." I have tried resetting my user interface and updating the external file location. I've also tried "unpack bundled data files." When I click "external files" it says, "file is not available" for the audio files I am having issues with. Would love any suggestions on how to resolve this! 

Thank you! 

0 Stimmen

1 Kommentare

W

Wolfgang Meyer gepostet 3 Monate her Administrator

Dear Anna,

Thank you for your question! Have you checked the folder for external documents? Are the files located there? If so, please also make sure that they are not stored in a cloud service and are offline available (if the files are not offline available, MAXQDA cannot find them).

If the problem continues, please contact the MAXQDA support team directly: https://www.maxqda.com/de/funktionssupport

I hope this helps! In case of any remaining questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Best regards on behalf of the MAXQDA support team,

Wolfgang

0 Stimmen

Anmelden oder Registrieren um einen Kommentar zu veröffentlichen