Displaying code frequencies by cases

Posted 3 months ago by Fabian Hutmacher

Post a topic
Answered
F
Fabian Hutmacher

I would like to create a table in which the rows represent the categories (Category A, Category B, etc.) and the columns represent the documents/cases (Document 1, Document 2, etc.). The cells should be filled with the code frequencies (so that I know, for instance, that Category A was assigned five times in Document 1 and three times in Document 2). I am aware that one can create these kinds of tables for individual documents - but is it possible to create such a document for all documents at the same time?

0 Votes

W

Wolfgang Meyer posted 3 months ago Admin Best Answer

Dear Fabian,

maybe a little workaround can help here?

1) Group all your documents into one document group

2) Create a new empty document

3) Use "Analysis > Compare Groups and cases" to compare the group with all documents with the single empty document

This should give you the summarized value for all documents in one column. You can just ignore or hide the second empty column (it is just needed so that you can use this function).

Does that help?

Wolfgang

0 Votes

2 Comments

Sorted by
F

Fabian Hutmacher posted 3 months ago

Great, thanks a lot!

0 Votes

W

Wolfgang Meyer posted 3 months ago Admin Answer

Dear Fabian,

maybe a little workaround can help here?

1) Group all your documents into one document group

2) Create a new empty document

3) Use "Analysis > Compare Groups and cases" to compare the group with all documents with the single empty document

This should give you the summarized value for all documents in one column. You can just ignore or hide the second empty column (it is just needed so that you can use this function).

Does that help?

Wolfgang

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment