How do I get a tax exemption?

Modified on Thu, 06 Jun 2024 at 05:39 PM

We do not sign vendor forms as we have transferred our daily business regarding the purchase of licenses to our e-sales partner Cleverbridge. Please download the vendor form of Cleverbridge GmbH. 
In case of any questions regarding their vendor form, please visit their website:

If you wish to place an order for software and it should be exempt from sales tax in the United States, you must first obtain a Cleverbridge Document ID. 
Please visit for the exact steps:

I am with a tax-exempt organization and would like to place an order without being charged sales tax. What steps should I follow? – Cleverbridge Help & Support 

Why am I being charged sales tax? – Cleverbridge Help & Support

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article